While on the subject does anyone know what heroku's timeout is before it
brings down an app?

On 2/1/2012 9:24 AM, Rodrigo Ruiz wrote:
Sorry, it is just that I haven't had time to test it from my home
(with good internet connection), I've only tested at work (and at
iPhone with 3G), so that might also be a problem.

But no, it is not just the first time. I was just waiting to answer
until I had tested with a better connection.
Although I don't think connection is the problem.