In another thread, status was apparently outed as a reserved word, but I can't find that documented anywhere. The latest list that Google could find was from July 2011, and it didn't include that word.

The "old" wiki comes up in searches, but doesn't appear to be maintained any more. I've looked through the Rails Guides, and this doesn't appear to be a topic there. Can anyone point to a canonical resource listing all of the words guaranteed to make Rails angry?

Thanks in advance,

Walter