Hey,

I dont have much Idea but I tried this for my application

Police Search. <http://localhost:3000/home#>

t=Time.now
t.split(" ")[3]
you will get the ruby time format
On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Michael Pavling wrote:
On 20 January 2012 09:07, angel david wrote:
I got a requirement where i should send mail to user based on the time
they set to deliver the mail.

So please help me on how to get these values date and time using ruby.
Have you *tried* using an Internet search engine? What results did you
get that failed to help you achieve your goal?

I just Googled "ruby date time parse string" and got hundreds of
results that looked like they would address your problem :-/