I have Admin class & User class and a polymorphic Profile class

class Admin < ActiveRecord::Base
include ActiveModel::Validations
has_one :profile, :as => :profitable
accepts_nested_attributes_for :profile
validates_associated :profile

class User < ActiveRecord::Base
include ActiveModel::Validations
has_one :profile, :as => :profitable

class Profile < ActiveRecord::Base
belongs_to :profilable, :polymorphic => true
validates :title, :first_name, :last_name , :presence => true, :if
=>Proc.new { |p| p[:profilable_type] == "Admin" }

I am trying to validates a new Admin form with nested attributes
but I don't need the profile validation for the User class,
I wrote a validation in the Profile class with a Proc block to test
the profilable_type, but it's not working ....
is there another way to try ?