Hi Walter,

Thanks for the email.

I forgot to mention that despite the error the user and identity are
created. Just that the role field is blank in the database and you get
the error I mentioned in my email.

I'm not 100% sure how to display the fields that send the omniauth
credentials - so I can answer your question.

If you can help with this that would be great - I'll do some googling
in the meantime.

Cheers.