On 18 January 2012 04:42, Kingston.s wrote:
On Jan 17, 6:53 pm, Colin Law wrote:
On 17 January 2012 11:22, Kingston.s wrote:

Hi all,
Saving without callbacks is not working in rails 3.1.
Yes it is.
I presume you mean that you cannot make it work.  Tell us what you
have tried and what the result was.

Colin
Hi Colin,

i am using send(:create_without_callbacks)..
OK, I understand. That method has been removed in rails 3. The best
way I think to achieve the effect is to us :if or :unless on the
callback spec. That puts the decision on whether to apply the
callback into the model where generally it should be. See the Rails
Guide on ActiveRecord callbacks to see how to use them.

Colin