Mr. El-Husseini.
I'm also new to Rails Dev, so my opinion is kind of imature, but for this
instant, I really believe you should NOT be worring about those issues. If
I were you, I would first focus on worring about getting my app to work
properly, according to my specifications, strenghening my Object's
Relationships. Once that's working as it should, THEN I would worry about
authentication, permissions, subdomains and stuff.

Trust me, It will be a lot of hard work for you to reach the level of "Ok,
there I go. My app is working smoothly and well tested. That's what I was
talking about when I decided to start this whole thing up." So focus on
what's right in front of you, the basis of your rails app.

And then go through this path of "Wow, what the heck. Regular users should
NOT be able to reach organization's settings and stuff. I need to restrain
that"

See what I mean? Developing is like polishing a jewelry to a client. It's a
really delicate art, and that you don't start it by trying to do it
perfectly at the first try. No, you need to lapidate that rough diamond
into a elegant, delicate and beautiful jewelry. Make your sketch, and then
lapidate your app until your rough app, becomes an awesome, robust, secure
and consistent app!

Sorry If I got a little carried away, but. That's my advise :)