Hi, I think what you are asking is how to find out your machines IP address and then you use a webbrowser on the same (or another) machine to access your application.

In CentOS, give the command $/sbin/ifconfig, to see your IP address. Open a browser and type your IP address followed by :3006 (or probably 3000 unless you've specified otherwise).

Fra: rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com På vegne af sachin kewale
Sendt: 17. januar 2012 07:02
Til: rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com
Emne: [Rails] Accessing the ROR Application

hi all,

I successfully deployed the ROR project on Centos server,i have one question how can i access that application from my machine ?
on starting WEBRick server it is started on this ip MailScanner warning: numerical links are often malicious: http://0.0.0.0:3006<http://0.0.0.0:3006>, i want to set my machine ip in place of 'MailScanner warning: numerical links are often malicious: http://0.0.0.0:3006<http://0.0.0.0:3006>' and also
how i can access it from my machine ?

Thanks in advanced.

Thanks and Regards
Sachin S. Kewale