On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 12:04 PM, Joachim Cheng wrote:
Yes, a page has many form to fill. when you click [x] close button, it
appear the dialog as above. When I try to click 'save' button, it won't
works..

--
Well then, the easiest way of doing that is:

* inside the function that grabs the "save" action

$("#form_id").submit();

I'm not really sure the way colorbox works, what I gave works for example:

<%= link_to "save", "#", :remote=>true, :onclick=>"save_with_click"%>

function save_with_click(){
$("#form_id").submit();
}

I think you can do the same with your submit button

Javier