Hi guys,

Pardon for my newness to Rails and javascript jargon and things, I'm
having a problem displaying uploads using jquery.media.js.

jQuery(document).ready(function() {

var path = '/uploads/<%= @myfile.filename %>';

$('.container').html("<a class='media' href='" + path +
"'>stuff</a>");

jQuery('a.media').media({
width: 400,
height: 300
});
});

So when I change the path to a static URL it works but not with this
dynamic fanciness you see above. The uploader is fine and I'm able to
point to one of the uploads and it works. Maybe its a syntax thing? I'm
not sure what other kind of code I need to post but anyways, I'd love
for some tips or feedback. Thanks in advance! :)