Hi all,

Wish all of you a Happy and Prosperous New year njoy the day and
keep njoying for ever...

Here is my Query regarding to my project which I find it difficult I
used Fb Graph API also please help me out for the following:

I am using rails and I need to fetch all user videos and user friend's
videos from facebook and store it in our database(In simple words I
have to fetch all videos from user's news feed page in facebook).

Video's like
1)User and user friend's liked videos,
2)User and user friend's shared videos,
3)User and user friend's tagged videos,
4)User and user friend's commented videos,
5)User and user friend's uploaded videos, etc

So Is there any easy method to retrive all these videos at same
time??

Thanks to Rails talk google group