Thanks colin, I got it.

On 19/12/11 7:06 PM, "Colin Law" wrote:

On 19 December 2011 13:31, Rameshwar Vyevhare
wrote:
Actually last few days we are facing some challenges to test production
environment on local, I tried with vagrant gem but there is issues on
ubunut for posgre installation, Is there any other way to do that?
To run in production mode start the server with
rails server -e production
but I presume you mean more that that. It all depends on what your
production environment is. You mention postgresql as an issue, but
unless you go into details on the exact problems you have then it is
difficult to help.

Colin