Hello people

I'm developing a rails 3.0.9 app with jquery and I need to perform
this issue. If I select a value from a collection select (Region),
another collection select (cities) should populate based on the
selected value from the first one.

I was following this example http://www.petermac.com/rails-3-jquery-and-multi-select-dependencies/
but in the example they are using "semantic_form_for" and I'm just
using "form_for" so, when I load the form and I choose a region, the
other select box is populated and i can choose the city, at this point
everything works perfect... the problem is... I can't save the form.

When I press the submit button, nothing happens (no submiting, no
error messages, nothing at all), the page gets stuck.

Does anyone know how to work with dependent select boxes in rails??

Hope you can help me... Thanks