Fra: rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com På vegne af Vell
Sendt: 15. december 2011 21:48
Til: Ruby on Rails: Talk
Emne: [Rails] Re: How can I get RVM/Passenger/Apache2 to play nicely together

Nevermind, my sym link was pointing to an old directory that had the same application name which was the test to see if it was working using localhost 3000. So at this point When I set up the sym link correctly and I hit the location with a browser, I am getting a list of the contents of public. Maybe that is the intended behavior until I recreate my basic scaffold.