On 6 December 2011 15:55, gs84 wrote:
I don't really know what I am talking about here, but that line tries
to call method PrivateKeyEntry on class KeyStore.  Is PrivateKeyEntry
not in fact a class?  Should it be KeyStore::PrivateKeyEntry or
something along those lines?

Colin

HI,
Thanks for your answer.
KeyStore.PrivateKeyEntry is a java static class:
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/1.5.0/docs/api/java/security/KeyStore.PrivateKeyEntry.html

Still getting the same error
What? You get exactly the same error if you replace the . with ::

The question is what is the right syntax in jruby for referencing that
class? I don't know the answer to that question, but I think that may
be where the problem lies.

Colin