On 2 December 2011 08:00, nav wrote:
I am using Aptana Studio 3 and having trouble creating a rails project
in the IDE. Aptana tries to create a new rails project using the
command "rails ." instead of "rails new ." althoigh I have the new
rails installed.
Since creating a new project is such an infrequent task (I generally
only do it once per project ;-) is there any particular reason you
*have* to do it in the IDE, instead of just manually at the command
prompt?