I think it's fine.

Best Regards,
Everaldo
On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 7:59 PM, Erwin wrote:

Is it wrong to use a beings_to on both side of a one-to-one
association ?

User
belongs_to :account so I have an account_id field

Account
belongs_to :owner, :class_name => 'User', :foreign_key => 'user_id'

I can get user.account and account.owner
It runs, but I wonder about any collateral effect...

thanks for your feedback