On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 6:57 PM, Dave Aronson wrote:

I just wrote, in a post on a different topic:
resources :users
resources :decisions
resources :alternatives
resources :factors
end
end

(Whether things should be nested under users in the first place, is
another question. I'll start another thread for that.)
I've rarely seen the above sort of thing (nesting things under users)
done, but it does make sense to me. What do y'all perceive as the
tradeoffs?

Thanks,
Dave
Hi!

Try this:

resources :users
resources :decisions
resources :alternatives
resources :factors

I don't think there is a reason for nesting. Are you using the generated
nested route paths? If you don't, maybe there are no reason to use nested
resources.

Best Regards,
Everaldo

--
LOOKING FOR WORK! What: Ruby (on/off Rails), Python, other modern
languages.