Hi,
I am making a web application that basically allows user to create a
table. They name the table and add columns (field). Then they add
entries (rows), just like a typical table.

So for example, the user can create a table called "High-Scores". Then
add fields "Name", "Points", "Achievements". These 3 will be the
columns. Then they can add an entry, so for example, "John", "123",
"Gold".

How would I model this with a ruby class? Basically, from what I have
learned from tutorial so far, the models have predetermined fields. Now,
I have dynamic fields.

Thanks for your help.