Hi, all.

I'm having a problem installing Rails on Mac OS X 10.6.8. When I issue the
command `$ sudo gem install rails` I get:

<code>

[Tue Nov 08 23:36:17 dobbin@darkstar:~ ] $ sudo gem install rails
Password:
/usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p0/bin/gem:4: warning: Insecure world
writable dir /usr/local/bin in PATH, mode 040777
Successfully installed rails-3.1.1
1 gem installed
Installing ri documentation for rails-3.1.1...
Installing RDoc documentation for rails-3.1.1...
[Tue Nov 08 23:37:10 dobbin@darkstar:~ ] $ rails
Rails is not currently installed on this system. To get the latest version,
simply type:

$ sudo gem install rails

You can then rerun your "rails" command.

</code>

Is the `warning: Insecure world writable dir /usr/local/bin in PATH, mode
040777` the culprit?

Any help appreciated,

Cheers,

Phil...
--
Nothing to see here... move along, move along