On 31 October 2011 08:41, Pravin Mishra wrote:
Hi folk,

I wanted to integrate facebook chat on my ROR site. which gems or
plugin will help me out.
As a matter of interest, how long did you spend researching with
google before asking that question? You will often get more helpful
"I want to .... I have found these gems that might be appropriate but
am not sure of the best way to proceed because ..."

Colin