Hi!

Two or three months ago someone announced social stream in the list:

https://github.com/ging/social_stream
On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 2:55 AM, kausik bakshi wrote:

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 11:22 PM, exelstudio@gmail.com <
exelstudio@gmail.com> wrote:
Try some of these:

https://github.com/insoshi/insoshi#readme

http://communityengine.org/

http://lovdbyless.com/

http://www.enginey.com/

Lovd by Less looks pretty good, haven’t had a chance to try it yet tho.

Best,
Pardeep.

On 6/23/11 11:16 PM, "Sayuj Othayoth" wrote:

Hi,

I want to create a family website which includes social networking
features.
The site should have dynamic articles, news, announcements, events,
gallery etc public.
And it should have a social networking part for family members.
Also an admin controller for public contents and social networking
administration.

I am familiar with Ruby and RoR.
How can I start with these? Is there any app / cms for this? Will it be
good to use TDD?

Thank you
sayuj

hi
sayuj

you can go: https://github.com/kausikbakshi/friends

here you find an example of social networking (not admin panel include
here)
I think this will help you.

Rails version
2.3.9