depending on the level of traffic, i recommend heroku
On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 4:13 PM, trans wrote:

I have a commercial Radiant-based website that I manage for a small-
business client. They pay me a flat annual fee to do so, but lacking
any other clients to split the cost between (and I have no plans of
getting more), their fee doesn't cover the entire cost of the hosting
service I use for it.

What recommendations do others have for low-cost Rails hosting?