hello there,

Thank you comopasta Gr:)

When I build web apps, accessibility is a factor I consider.

One of the points with accessibility is to have the website still
function when a user accesses it from a browser that does not have
javascript.

For example:
1) users who do have very old computers and browsers without
javascript (hey, they still provide revenue to your site anyway)
2) users who are using screen readers (especially blind users)

This is why I turned javascript off to simulate that environment.

I'm quite dissappointed in the sense that rails 3 is now having such
reliance on javascript and there's no proper fallback for cases when
browsers/devices do not have javascript.

Ok, if I were to do it without javascript, I would have to set up a
form with method="DELETE" and a button for deletion.
Would there be a better way?