High tech health care firm is seeking an experienced Ruby on Rails
developer to design and develop custom enterprise application software.

Responsibilities:
• Work collaboratively as part of a 7 person Ruby on Rails team to
architect, design and develop custom solutions and applications
• Perform software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis,
software review & system risk analysis
• Improve ops by recommending changes in policies, procedures,
conducting systems analysis, and keeping abreast of new technologies

Qualifications:
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of general web development experience and 6 months of Ruby
on Rails experience required
• Excellent understanding of the MVC architecture, OOP design
• Strong background in HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Comfortable with SQL
• Experience with bug tracking and version control software

Why work here?
Benefits!! Stock options, performance bonus, medical, dental insurance.
Casual, fun work environment.
We have 60 employees, and everyone has a voice in decision making.
We foster a collegiate atmosphere where you'll have a chance to learn
and grow. You'll be surrounded by seasoned technologists, in a
sophisticated environment where we strive to do things the right way.
Very nice, professional office accommodations. This is not a startup
environment, so you won't be drinking Red Bull working late hours
either!Regular hours. Work 9 to 6, or 7 to 4, or something
in-between....we're flexible.

Email Sue@riverviewrecruiting.com for more details!