Hi!

Sunday I got this error. I typed the following commands, after a search in
google:

sudo apt-get install imagemagick libmagickcore-dev
sudo apt-get install libmagickwand-dev
(Then, gem install rmagick)
Referente:
http://superuser.com/questions/163818/how-to-install-rmagick-on-ubuntu-10-04

I hope it works for you.

Best Regards,
Everaldo

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 10:41 AM, Tom Meinlschmidt