Howdy,

is there a known problem with updated Linux Kernels in Ubuntu?

Can I provide any more information to identify the cause of connection
drops?

Thanks,
David

2013/8/30 David <edlerd@gmail.com>
Hey Salvatore,

its about once in 60 minutes (sometimes in 16, sometimes in 87 minutes)
that many clients drop connections and answers of redis are getting really
slow (like 200ms response time, where 5ms are normal). It happens on all
three nodes at the same time. For the clients the three are in a consistent
hashing circle.

Yes we upgraded all the Ubuntu packages, so also the Linux Kernel.

Under one of the nodes we have a slave since the update, but the last dump
for the slave is 3 days ago. We have disabled all save options, so RDB
should not be the cause.

Thanks for your help,

David