Hello,

We have launched a website for knowledge-exchange between respected
professional, we have a place on our site that we are willing to put
content related to Redis, and users will be able to follow the tag (
Redis ).

As we are very new, we don't have content yet, but i would like to ask
your help to publish tutorials ( all will be under CC 3.0 BY SA) , it
is quite easy just create a post with tag Redis and it's done,
everyone that follow it will receive it.

http://guchex.com/tag/2/redis

Thanks,
Vinicius Melo