thanks for the start.

here's a working solution, http://jsfiddle.net/xRXd3/
On Thursday, January 27, 2011 10:17:55 AM UTC-7, HoX wrote:

I think you could use a path to draw and fill it.

For example if this (with a lot of imagination) is your arrow
c\
e /

your could draw it in this way:
paper.path ( "M ax ay L bx by L cx cy L dx dy L ex ey L fx fy L
gx gy z" );
where every *x *y is the coordinates of that point and M,L,z should be
write as they are.

Ps: I haven't tested it and i'm quite new to Raphael/SVG, so let me
know if it works