As a thought, perhaps we could consider using Google apps for whatever
domain we decide on.

1. google calendar - can be used to manage our meetings and of course,
members who subscribe to the group's calendar will automatically see when
and where the meetings are (especially if it's 5pm and you're rushing out
of work to attend one of the meetings, the details are on the phone's
calendar entry). This could be very handy.
2. google sites - well, if we are going to just publish meeting
minutes/notes and perhaps job opportunities, perhaps google sites would be
useful for the moment. Not a very strong thought here but just mentioning
it.

note: google groups - well, we already have the Ruby or Rails oceania
google group <http://groups.google.com/group/rails-oceania> and it's
showing benefits for discussions and opportunies for newcomers people to
learn :)

Cheers,
Gordon :)