On 05/22/2013 10:26 AM, Julian Hurley wrote:
Not having a go, but as feedback I feel the documentation is
really, really patchy.
I couldn't agree more; I haven't been very involved lately (getting
aclimated at a new job), but I've considered sitting down over a
weekend and writing fresh documentation from the ground up. However,
this probably needs to wait until we make some progress on a version
of Radiant that works on Rails 3 and/or 4.

Maybe you'd care to document your setup experience through the eyes of
someone who's never used Radiant before? This could potentially be
very helpful.

—Sam

- --
Sam Whited