Thanks again. I certainly hope it will be made available to open source. I
like puppet but we are considering switching to SALT due to the lack of
orchestration capability.
On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 12:27 AM, Thomas Müller wrote:

Am Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2015 23:21:59 UTC+2 schrieb Xav Paice:
On 07/10/15 08:20, Rick Lindal wrote:

Thanks for the link Martin. We are using open source.
sounds like it will be made available later on:

"Language changes used to model applications will be available as part of
Open Source Puppet, with additional open source tooling coming in
subsequent updates."

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/puppet-users/92710555-a26c-4bc4-9d13-7771fadcdb7e%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/puppet-users/92710555-a26c-4bc4-9d13-7771fadcdb7e%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.