On Monday, August 10, 2015 at 3:23:46 PM UTC-5, Christopher Wood wrote:
I haven't set up puppetdb with the puppetlabs-puppetdb forge module in
over 18 months, but depending on your module version you may need to tweak
parameters. Quoth:

"The PuppetDB module now supports PuppetDB 3.0.0 by default... If you want
to use 5.x of the module with PuppetDB 2.x, you'll need to use the new
puppetdb::globals class to set the version of PuppetDB you're using
explicitly."

https://forge.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs/puppetdb
Greetings,

AH HA!!! THANK YOU!!!

I knew it was something simple. I had that when I was trying to get the
puppetdb working across multiple systems, but when I got annoyed and
decided to "simplify the process by wipping the server for a fresh install
and building on one host only, I completly forgot to add that parameter
back in. Doh!

Thank you so much!!
Now that i have it working on one server, time to try getting it working on
multiple servers. :-)