For Dashboard, Aaron Stone is doing it now @
https://github.com/sodabrew/puppet-dashboard.
Looking at this issue (
https://github.com/sodabrew/puppet-dashboard/issues/320), seems that it
doens't support Puppet 4 reports yet.

Stefan

On Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 11:27:24 PM UTC+2, Stack Kororā wrote:

Greetings,

I am building out a new puppet master system based on 4. Razor and
Dashboard are two projects that I never got around to implementing before,
but since I have some motivation (and time from those on high to spend
working on puppet) I thought it would be nice to have them in my new
environment from the get-go.

Except the Razor documentation takes me to 3.8PE...

And Puppet Dashboard hasn't been updated in months....

Are these projects that will work with the new Puppet? Has anyone had any
luck with them yet?

Thanks!