Greetings,

So yeah. I spent several hours hacking away at adding hiera data to a bunch
of my modules. I haven't seen any weirdness going on. I wish there had been
/any/ kind of indication in puppet about "trying to read this file but I
don't have permission/access rights". That would have saved a lot of
headache/frustration. Had I had any thought about it being permission based
problems, I probably would have thought about SELinux a lot sooner but that
didn't cross my mind since the command line version worked...oh well..

Thank you so much for that suggestion!
~Stack~