On 10 September 2014 07:30, Daniel Siechniewicz wrote:

Hi,

Sounds like a job for https://github.com/dalen/puppet-puppetdbquery
potentially? pdbresourcequery or maybe even the hiera backend.
Hiera doesn't apply here, because it's data gathered from the servers
(mostly from facts) where the config snippets are defined. Putting that
sort of thing in Hiera violates Don't Repeat Yourself. I'll have a look at
the others though.. I'm not familiar with them. Thanks for the suggestions.