I was running into this problem as well so I ran:

*sudo cp -r /usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/*
/usr/local/share/ruby/site_ruby/2.0/*

/usr/local/share/ruby/site_ruby/2.0/ is part of the $LOAD_PATH so I figured
why not stick the files in there and see what happens, now I can run *puppet
--version* plus *facter ipaddress* etc. That's all I've run so far so there
might be some weirdness down the line, but it's a start!?

It would be better if it was a symlink or something so you wouldn't have to
run this again after a yum update, but hopefully puppetlabs will ralease a
new RPM soon that works, I'm guessing they will now that AWS are running
ruby 2.0.0 as default!?