Hi Eric,

Andreas give me the right way ! thx for your answer, i keep the --trace
in my mind, it would allowed me to fix it by myself !

Dje

Le 02/04/2014 18:07, Eric Sorenson a écrit :
Hi to both Stefan and DJE - these problems usually come up when there
are multiple versions of facter installed, i.e. one via gem and one
via RPM/deb. Can you verify this is the case? Run with --trace and do
something like 'find / -name facter -type d' (hopefully with some
smarter options if you have nfs mounts :) ) to see if there is another
library directory that is getting picked up. Thanks!

--eric0