Stuart, by doing a simple Google search I show from the release notes that
Puppet 3.2 added Ruby 2.0 support, but I see no mention of the addition of
Ruby 2.1 support.

My guess is that it's not been added.
Jeffrey.

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Stuart Cracraft wrote:

Has anyone else seen this? ruby is 2.1.0 and puppet is 3.3.2.

# /etc/init.d/puppetmaster start

Starting

puppetmaster:
/usr/local/lib/ruby/2.1.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:55:in
`require': cannot load such file -- puppet/util/command_line (LoadError)

from
/usr/local/lib/ruby/2.1.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:55:in
`require'

from /usr/bin/puppet:3:in `<main>'

FAILED

#

I rolled back to the earlier version of ruby which handily works.