You can use concat fragments to specify the order of stanzas or lines.

Forgive the pseudo code below but you should be able to get the idea

concat::fragment { original_file:
               order => 10,
}
concat::fragment { other_stuff:
               order => 50,
}

concat::fragment { last_line:
               order => 99,
}

This will allow you to specify a file where other admins can edit
"original_file" and you can concat your changes in whatever order you want.