Hi

1. I have a params class which holds some dynamic values at run time. But
my parameters are populated in the UI when I add the class to a specific
node. What are the steps or guidelines to have params autoloaded in the
console with the specified variable name?

2. I have built the module using puppet module build functions. I just
unzipped the file in master server in module folder, but this was not
install a module without having it in forge site?

Thanks
Raj