Puppet 2.7 (primarily; soon going to 3).

When a host's catalogue is built, Puppet collects all
the graph nodes first, correct? And *then* adds the
dependency edges between them?

Why do I ask? Because I keep coming up against a desire
for one class to know whether another one is in the
catalogue before it declares a dependency relationship.
defined() doesn't cut it, since the class in question may not
have been scanned yet.

If it's collect *then* connect, I'll be adding a FREQ for
a function (or other means) to access/check the collection
prior to the connexion phase..
--
Ken Coar
Sanagendamgagwedweinini