Hey All,

I'm wondering why my YAML files have filenames which are 4 hours off from
the actual time. For example, the file created below at 10:13am has a
filename which would indicate it being created at 2:13pm (off by 4 hours).

-rw-r----- 1 puppet puppet 26047 Oct 18 10:13
/var/lib/puppet/reports/<hostname-hidden>/201310181413.yaml

Is there a reason for this or do I have a setting wrong somewhere?
  Everything is working correctly....it just bugs me that they are wrong.

Thanks for the help!