Hello,

Right now I am using a workaround similar to Steve's approach and it
works pretty well

Just checking what other people is doing

Thank for your replies and time

Best regards

Juan Sierra Pons juan@elsotanillo.net
Linux User Registered: #257202 http://www.elsotanillo.net
GPG key = 0xA110F4FE
Key Fingerprint = DF53 7415 0936 244E 9B00 6E66 E934 3406 A110 F4FE