To get the agent, you need to install mcollective-service-agent as well,
not just mcollective-service-common. Don't forget to restart the
mcollective daemon after installing.
On Thursday, October 10, 2013 2:34:07 AM UTC-7, Vincent Nawrocki wrote:

Hi all !

I'm working on mcollective for a few days and I have a problem using
agents.

I'm on CentOS 6.4, using activeMQ 5.8.0 and mcollective 2.2.4.

I Installed the service agent using yum on the client :
yum install mcollective-service-common

I can see it in the doc list using "mco plugin doc".

But now I want to use it and nodes never respond :

----------------------
[root@poste306 puppet]# mco ping
poste306.s11.pfd time=161.65 ms
poste302.s11.pfd time=163.25 ms
poste304.s11.pfd time=166.48 ms
---- ping statistics ----
3 replies max: 166.48 min: 161.65 avg: 163.79

[root@poste306 puppet]# mco rpc service status service=httpd
Discovering hosts using the mc method for 2 second(s) .... 0

No request sent, we did not discover any nodes.

I don't see what's wrong. No input in the mcollective.log file. Nothing on
both servers and client sides.

I appreciate any help or hint about this issue.

Regards,
Vincent.