On 10/2/13 9:44 AM, David Thompson wrote:
Do you know whether the exported nagios_host resources in particular are
ending up in the DB?
Just to eliminate postgres as a possible problem source, I changed the
database.ini and switched (back) to the embedded hsqldb database. Same
result with the embedded database.
Could you be more specific? What are the forms of the collector and
query URIs you are using?
curl -G 'http://localhost:8080/v3/resources' --data-urlencode
'query=["=", "type", "Nagios_host"]'
Strange that although I can see the record inserts in the
catalog_resources and resource_params relations (in either postgres or
hsqldb), the query says there is no such resource.

--
David Thompson
Waisman Center Brain Imaging and Behavior Lab