Thanks Darin!

Jeffrey.

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 11:01 AM, Darin Perusich wrote:

Jeff,

I've packaged puppetdb for OpenSUSE/SLES. all versions, and it's
available in the systemsmanagement:puppet repository. It builds
puppetdb fully from source, no binary blobs, has SuSE compatible
init/systemd scripts, etc.

Download Top level for all repos:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/systemsmanagement:puppet/

Build Project:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/systemsmanagement:puppet/puppetdb
--
Later,
Darin

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Jeffrey Watts