Try this and see, It might help.

         0) Stop puppetdb
1) remove PuppetDB's SSL directory entirely (usually /etc/puppetdb/ssl)
2) make sure that the agent on the puppetdb machine can run successfully
against the master (puppet agent --test, sounds like you've already done
this.
3) Run the puppetdb-ssl-setup script (which should be in your sbin
directory)
4) Restart puppetdb

Regards
Sai.