You can use different *runinterval *for each client.
This can be done using editing of "/etc/puppet/puppet.conf" on each client
machine.
Set the following (add a new line if it's not already present)
in the [agent] section of the file:

runinterval=XXX

where, XXX is the time in seconds(default is 180),

Thanks and Regards,
Rahul Khengare,
NTT DATA OSS Center, Pune, India.