I'm running puppet from vagrant, everything else runs as root so I guess
this also runs as root (is there a way to specifiy to run as root in the
puppet command?)
On Monday, August 5, 2013 1:06:52 AM UTC+3, denmat wrote:

Did you see this in the log?

Stage[main]//Apt::Builddep[python-imaging]/Exec[apt-builddep-python-imaging]/returns:
E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), are you
root? [0m

Who are you running it as?

Den
On 04/08/2013, at 21:31, Alon Nisser <alon...@gmail.com <javascript:>>